How to setup my Samsung SSSP (Tizen 5)
Step 1: Confirm that the display has the latest firmware. Upgrade the firmware if needed.
See article for help on this item: https://blackdove.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020962112
Step 2: Go through the setup of the display which will include network information, setup of the URL Launcher and Date/Time (must be accurate)
Step 3: At setup of the SSP screen select URL Launcher (not Magic Info).
When prompted for a URL enter: https://sssp.blackdove.com/5
In Blackdove App select > Menu > My Devices > Add Device > 'Name Screen' take image of QR Code.
Restart the screen
Select a work of art and hit Play
If the app is not loading follow these steps:
- Select the Home button and then select URL Launcher Settings and then Uninstall the Application.
- Enter the factory menu by first powering off the display and then press `Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power ON` (make sure to be close to the display) sequentially.
- Once inside the factory menu, go to Control -> LFD Option -> Security Server
- If the Security Server option is ON, turn it OFF
- Reboot the LFD
- Select the Home button and then select URL Launcher Settings and then Reinstall the app using https://sssp.blackdove.com/5 in the URL launcher.
- Select the home button and launch the URL Launcher with Blackdove icon.